Monday, December 11, 2006

HOLD YOUR HEAD UP AND STAND TALL

Even though unthinking or uncaring people may persecute you, deny you, talk about you, hurt you or put you down...hold your head up high and stand tall. Always respect, love and honor yourself in word, deed and thought. Don't allow someone else's opinion of you to become your opinion of you. No negative word or weapon formed against you can prosper.

If you begin to put yourself down (I can't do it, I'm too ugly, I'm too late, I'm so stupid, I can't do anything right, nobody loves me, what's the use?) you are suffering from self-abuse and low self-esteem.

Remember the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, "No one can ride your back unless it's bent." Negative actions and words may sting and hurt for a moment but you can shake it off like water off a duck's back if you continually work on your worthiness, self-image, positive inner self-talk and love.

If you're standing tall, no one can ride your back!

No comments: